November 15, 2006
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
LOCATION: GOLD HILL FIRE STATION, 6051 GOLD HILL ROAD
- Introduction: Self introductions by attendees, distribute/update Sign-in sheet
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the October 25, 2005 minutes
- Agency and Community/Satellite FSC reports
- Strategic Planning Project Matrix Review and Approval, Appendix M
of the El Dorado County Wildfire Protection Plan (EDCWPP). Distribution of the final
document will be made to attendees for review, comment and approval.
- Set date for Proposal/Grant Workshop for upcoming federal, state
and local calls for proposals.
- Council Forum/Roundtable discussion, wrap up of the year
2006, our successes and where we can do better in the coming year.
- Adjourn/ there will be NO DECEMBER 2006
FSC meeting, our next meeting will be the "2nd Annual Gathering of the
Councils" date January 24, 2007, location to be announced. Thank you one and all
for your continuing support and let's look forward to our best year ever in 2007!