May 23, 2007
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
LOCATION: GOLD HILL FIRE STATION, 6051 GOLD HILL ROAD
- Introduction: Self introductions by attendees, distribute Sign-in sheet
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the April 25, 2007
- Report from Board of Directors' meeting - Penny Humphreys
- Scott Flake, SMUD's Program Manager for the FERC licensing
effort will be making a presentation on the "Update of SMUD's FERC application for
continued operation of the Upper American River Project hydroelectric system and an
overview of the SMUD/El Dorado County Cooperation Agreement."
- Agency and Community/Satellite FSC reports
- Executive Coordinator's report
- Status of current projects, grant applications and funding agreements
- Upcoming Request for Proposals for Grizzly Flats and Senior and Disabled
- Staffing for administrative support for the EDCFSC
- Council Forum/Roundtable discussion
- Adjourn, next FSC meeting June 27th, Gold Hill Fire
Station, 1 pm. This meeting will be the kick-off for our Biomass Utilization
planning effort. We have invited Bruce Goines, USFS Regional Biomass Utilization
Specialist, to give a presentation to our group. Mark your calendars for this date.