Fire Safe Council Board of Directors Meeting
June 27, 2007
Gold Hill Fire Station, 11 am - 12 pm
Proposed BOD Agenda
- Welcome - Board members introduction, guests
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of May 23, 2007 minutes.
- Treasurer's Report
- Review of Financial Statements
- 2007/2008 election of Directors and Officers
- Proposed amendment to bylaws to eliminate term limits for
Directors/Officers - need to find out the correct procedure to amend the bylaws,
who receives copies. Secretary of State, IRS, etc.
- Defensible Space Program Update
- Status of Memorandums of Understanding received, program update
- Garden Valley/Georgetown hiring decision
- Executive Coordinator's Report
- Update on Funding Agreement with County, status of other projects
- Proposed initial reorganization of FSC Ops, on hold until receipt of
Senior Assistance funding document, report on administrative files & grant
- Grizzly Flats RFPs (Evacuation clearing and Project Area #4 Shaded
- Other Old Business
- New Business
- Adjourn, next meeting July 25, 2007 Gold Hill, 11:00 am.