June 27, 2007
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
LOCATION: GOLD HILL FIRE STATION, 6051 GOLD HILL ROAD
- Introduction: Self introductions by attendees, distribute
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the May 23, 2007
- Report from Board of Directors' meeting and introduction
of 2007/2008 Officers - Penny Humphreys
- EDCFSC website -Rich Englefield
- Agency reports on Tahoe, Fire if available
- Presentation on Biomass Utilization from Gareth Mayhead,
UC Berkley. Gareth will be discussing what technology is available and give us an
overview of where California is, what are the successes and what are the challenges.
This will be our kick-off for our countywide Biomass Utilization plan and feasibility
study recently funded under 2007 Title III - Federal Forest Reserve funds.
- Agency and Community/Satellite FSC reports
- Executive Coordinator's report, current status of projects
and near-term anticipated new grants in the pipeline. Reminder to all satellite
Fire Safe Councils: Our August 22, 2007 meeting will be our first Strategic
Planning workshop to update our countywide CWPP..now is the time to update the
status of your community projects and define those projects that you wish to go
forward for funding requests.
- Council Forum/Roundtable discussion
- Adjourn, next FSC meeting July 25th, Gold Hill Fire
Station, 1 pm