July 25, 2007
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
LOCATION: GOLD HILL FIRE STATION, 6051 GOLD HILL ROAD
- Introduction: Self introductions by attendees, distribute
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the June 27, 2007
- Report from Board of Directors' meeting - Rich Englefield, Chair
- Report on Biomass Utilization study/project-Vicki Yorty,
- The Angora Fire in Tahoe: Lessons learned, What Worked and What
Didn't. This will be a discussion of the fire by those public agency personnel who aren't
back out fighting wildfires. Interest in catastrophic fires is very high right now, what are
things the Fire Safe Councils can do to keep the momentum going forward.
- Agency and Community/Satellite FSC reports
- Executive Coordinator's report, current status of projects (call
of support for Green Waste Dumpsters!) and near-term anticipated new grants in the pipeline.
Reminder to all satellite Fire Safe Councils: Our August meeting is our first 2007 Strategic
Planning workshop to update our countywide CWPP, Appendix M attached w/agenda
- Council Forum/Roundtable discussion
- Adjourn, next FSC meeting August 22, 2007 Strategic Planning
Workshop, location to be finalized