Fire Safe Council Board of Directors Meeting
August 22, 2007
Diamond Springs/El Dorado Fire Station #49
Training Room, 501 Main Street, 10:45 am - 12 pm
Proposed BOD Agenda
- Closed Session - Board Members
only at 10:45
- Welcome - Board members introduction, guests
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of July 25, 2007 minutes.
- Treasurer's Report
- Currently doing internal audit of books, financial statements will be
available next month. Report on current deposits from BLM and USFS
- Proposed amendment to bylaws will be presented to the
BOD upon receipt of Nonprofit Guidelines from Nolo Press. Pat Johnson has
taken this on for action through EID.
- Director's Reports-discussion on area specific issues and updates
- Executive Coordinator's Report
- Update on Title III reimbursements and contract modification
- Senior and Disabled Assistance Program funding anticipated by early
September. Review of Draft Request for Qualified Bidders and Project Coordinators
- Grizzly Flats projects update, quarterly funding received, review
of Scope of Work for Shaded Fuel Break, project area 4.
- Chipping Program update, receipt of unsigned requests from Auburn Lake Trails
- Meeting with Supervisor Briggs on 8/30 regarding possible funding
and discussion with Congressman Doolittle's office re clearing on BLM land
- Press conference at Capitol for "CAFSC Dare to Share" program
- WUI and Sierra Conservancy grant opportunities, report on Sierra
Business Council meeting on 8/16/2007
- Other Old Business
- New Business - larger meeting facility discussion?
- Adjourn, next meeting September 26, 2007 Gold Hill, 11:00 am.