Fire Safe Council General Meeting
February 24, 2010
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
LOCATION: GOLD HILL FIRE STATION - 6051 GOLD HILL ROAD
Proposed BOD Agenda
- Introduction: Self introductions by attendees, distribute Sign-in sheet for attendees to confirm information is accurate
- Approval of Agenda
- Report from Board of Directors' meeting - Ken Hasse, Chair BOD
- Review of the January 27, 2009 Gathering of the Councils and approval of the minutes of the meeting.
- Status of the 2010 CAFSC Grants Clearinghouse proposals due 2/26/2010 and USFS Region 5 grant
award to Volcanoville for fuels reduction. The result of this exchange of information will be a comprehensive listing of all
proposals submitted for funding in El Dorado County, Western Slope. This listing will be distributed to the full council and
updated as proposal review results are posted.
- CWPP for Central El Dorado County and Evacuation Planning - Barry Callenberger
- Executive Coordinator's report
- "March Against Wildfire, Create Defensible Space Now" campaign for March 2010 - Linda Colombo
- Distribute status report of current grants/projects and review of EDCWPP, Appendix M, Strategic
Planning Project Matrix for final update with newly identified projects
- CA Fire Alliance Director's Meeting, March 24th in Fresno, presentation
- WUI (IAFC) conference in Reno March 30 - April 2, 2010
- April Integrated Emergency Management Institute training in Emmitsburg, MD
- Agency Reports and Community/Satellite FSC reports
- Council Forum/Roundtable discussion
- Adjourn, next meeting - March 24, 2010 Gold Hill Fire Station, 11 a.m.