EDCFSC MEETING AGENDA
October 27, 2010
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
LOCATION: GOLD HILL FIRE STATION - 6051 GOLD HILL ROAD
- Introduction: Self introductions by attendees, distribute
Sign-in sheet for attendees to confirm information is accurate.
- Approval of Agenda.
- No Minutes available for the September 22, 2010 Strategic
Planning Meeting, copies of Barry Callenberger's presentation will be available upon request.
- Board of Directors meeting report- Ken Hasse.
- Executive Coordinator Report.
- Grant calls out for USFS Title II Projects, due December 1,
2010 and release of CAFSC/Clearinghouse grant call, workshops upcoming in Dec and
Jan 2011, will be attending a meeting of the SNC in Auburn on 11/1/10 FSC sustainability.
- Documentation for our 2009/2010 Single Point Audit submitted, 5/6
weeks completion, working with Smith Maloney to complete 2009/2010 taxes due November 15, 2010.
- Clean-up project at 42 mile tract, Highway 50, huge success with
USFS, local HOAs and American River Disposal. Will submit Title II project, maybe
Sierra Nevada Conservancy.
- Distribute project funding status report.
- Review input to Appendix M of EDCWPP, will finalize at November
meeting along with updates of SFSCs and Firewise Communities.
- Agency Reports and Satellite FSC updates.
- Open forum.
- Adjourn, next EDCFSC meeting November 17, 2010 at Gold Hill at 1 pm,
last scheduled regular meeting of the council for 2010, possible proposal workshop if
wanted by SFSCs.