"The mission of the El Dorado County Fire Safe Council is to protect the
people of El Dorado County and their property from the effects of catastrophic
wildfire through education, cooperation, innovation, and action."
STRATEGIC PLANNING MEETING AGENDA
July 20, 2005
1:00 p.m. - 3::00 p.m.
LOCATION: GOLD HILL FIRE STATION, 6051 GOLD HILL ROAD
- Introduction: Self introductions by attendees, distribute Sign-in
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes will be deferred to the August 24,
- Review of 2003 and 2004 Strategic Planning meeting actions,
status of funded projects completed and current projects. Current (on-going) projects
will be reviewed first to determine 2005/2006 obligations using Title III and other
approved funding, including projects approved through the February 2005 CA
- Review of projects identified and/or submitted, but not
currently funded. For individuals who have submitted proposals, please bring a
copy of your proposal for consideration by the Council.
- Submission of new projects for Council consideration.
- After discussion, Council members present will vote on
projects for consideration by the FSC Board of Directors.
- Adjourn/next meeting August 24, 2005 at Gold Hill Fire Station