October 26, 2005
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
LOCATION: GOLD HILL FIRE STATION, 6051 GOLD HILL ROAD
- Introduction: Self introductions by attendees, distribute
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the September 28, 2005 minutes
- Treasurer's report/internet report
- Board of Directors meeting report
- Report on 10/5/05 table-top drill in Georgetown - Mary
- Video on 2005 California Forestry Challenge and results of
competition (Diane Deally-Neill)
- Standing Committee and project reports
- Sly Park Corridor Community Action Plan
- Grizzly Flats CWPP
- CDF, USFS and other agency reports
- Executive Coordinator report
- Distribution and discussion of updated Strategic Planning Project Matrix,
Appendix M to the El Dorado County Wildfire Protection Plan approved by the Board
of Directors on 10/19/05.
- Update of 2006 Title III Request For Proposals due on 11/17/05
- Discussion of October Woody Biomass Utilization Conferences:
Tom Mahach and Vicki Yorty will share information from 2 conferences: what others are
doing, and how can El Dorado County become a player in utilizing this resource.
- Council Forum/Roundtable discussion
- Adjourn/next meeting will be November 16, 2005 at the Gold
Hill Fire Station at 1 pm. Please note change of date to the THIRD WEDNESDAY in
November because of the Thanksgiving holiday.