Fire Safe Council Board of Directors Meeting
February 22, 2006
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
LOCATION: GOLD HILL FIRE STATION, 6051 GOLD HILL ROAD
- Introduction: Self introductions by attendees, distribute/update
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the January 25, 2006 Gathering of the Councils
- Treasurer's report/internet report
- Board of Directors meeting report
- Standing Committee and project reports
- Sly Park Corridor Community Action Plan
- Grizzly Flats CWPP
- CDF, USFS and other agency reports
- Executive Coordinator's report
- Gathering of the Councils report-huge success!
- Discussion of El Dorado County proposals submitted to the CA Clearinghouse and
- Update of 2006 Title III Request For Proposals submitted on 11/17/05
- New Guidelines for 100' Defensible Space requirements, approved by the California
Board of Forestry and integration into the EDCFSC program
- Spring conferences and up coming events for EDCFSC, getting the fire safe message
out there. Call for volunteers for the Home and Garden Show, etc.
- Council Forum/Roundtable discussion
- Adjourn/next meeting will be March 22, 2006 at the Gold Hill Fire
Station at 1 pm.