March 29, 2006
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
LOCATION: GOLD HILL FIRE STATION, 6051 GOLD HILL ROAD
- Introduction: Self introductions by attendees, distribute/update Sign-in sheet
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the February 22, 2006 FSC meeting
- Treasurer's report
- Report on OES NIMS/SEMS beta test workshop on 3-23-06
- Board of Directors meeting report
- CDF, BLM, USFS and other agency reports
- Report on California Interagency Prevention/Mitigation Conference Mar
- Executive Coordinator's Report
- Results of proposals submitted to CDF, CA Clearinghouse and El Dorado County Air
Quality District-what is needed to complete applications, etc.
- Chipping Program update and proposed 2006 schedule, discuss Spring community clean-up
days, green waste vouchers and dumpsters
- Community structure protection preplan, create database from information
- Distribute sign-up sheet for volunteers for the Home and Garden Show and AG/Farm Day
- Wildfire Awareness Week, public education spring campaign / handouts / mailings to
- El Dorado County Fair, FSC participation
- Council Forum/Roundtable discussion
- Adjourn/next meeting will be March 22, 2006 at the Gold
Hill Fire Station at 1 pm.