June 21, 2006
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
LOCATION: GOLD HILL FIRE STATION, 6051 GOLD HILL ROAD
- Introduction: Self introductions by attendees, distribute/update Sign-in sheet
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the May 24, 2006 FSC meeting
- Treasurer's report/internet report
- Board of Directors meeting report
- CDF, BLM, USFS and other agency reports
- Satellite Fire Safe Councils reports
- Cheryl Mulder, Hydrologist Eldorado National Forest,
presentation on emergency burn area stabilization that takes place immediately
after wildland fires
- Council Forum/Roundtable discussion
- Adjourn/next meeting will be July 26, 2006 at the
Gold Hill Fire Station at 1 pm.